Having a child with special needs can put a great strain on work and family life. Juggling responsibilities while trying to find the right help and support can be stressful and exhausting.
How we help
Grace’s dedicated team of Special Needs Advisers provides you with the support you need to make the best decisions, from your child's earliest years through to adulthood and later life. Our Advisers will
- listen carefully to your concerns
- establish the hopes and aims you have for your family member
- help analyse the issues you face
- provide expert advice, support and guidance to empower you to navigate processes and procedures to achieve the best outcomes
'I can’t thank you enough for all your help'
The advisory service includes
- Support in securing appropriate educational provision
- Steps towards achieving relevant and timely assessments
- Help in identifying pathways for obtaining additional specific and specialised help
- Strategies and resources to manage behaviours that challenge
- Advice about independent living skills, supported housing and adult support services
- Time and attention to listen and suggest answers to complex and stressful situations
- Explanation of rights and responsibilities, legislation and allowances
‘Very impressed – the service was brilliant’
The Grace Special Needs Advisory service is available to businesses to offer help and support to employees, clients, members and policyholders.
Our Care Advisers provide the knowledge and support you need to make the right decision for you and your family.