From the first signs of needing care to an urgent situation, Grace provides expert advice and support to help you resolve your care issues and make the best possible care decisions.
- Helping identify and understand care needs
- Advising how to best meet these needs
- The pros and cons of all care options, including care at home, sheltered housing, extra care, residential care homes and care homes with nursing
- Managing the cost of care and state funding of care, including all benefits and entitlements
- Finding the best care providers, including care at home, supported living, residential care and nursing care
- Short-term, respite and convalescent care
- Signposting of related services
- Personal visits to assess care needs
- Reviewing and monitoring existing care arrangements
- How to deal with the NHS and Local Authority and their roles and responsibilities
- The hospital discharge process
- Statutory processes and individual rights
Helping you make the best possible care decisions
A Grace care adviser will listen carefully to your needs and wishes and discuss your situation in detail.
The care adviser will guide and support you through next steps, providing information and advice to help you make informed decisions.
'I cannot praise this service highly enough'
He or she will explain your care options and research the most suitable care providers, whilst making sure you are aware of, or receiving, any statutory services and funding for which you may be eligible.
The Grace team
Our care advisers have unrivalled knowledge of the care system and the care options and providers that are available to you, giving you the support you need to take the right actions and make the best care decisions for you and your family.
'Fabulous, excellent, incredibly helpful. I can't thank you enough'
They are all specialists in their own field, such as nursing, care home management, social work and occupational therapy, and are highly trained to provide expert advice about all care issues in a professional yet empathetic way.
Our care advice team provides advice both by telephone and by personal visit anywhere in the UK and Ireland.