Grace Consulting's dedicated team of expert Independent Care Advisers are working tirelessly to provide you with the very latest advice on care, tailored as always to your personal situation.
Grace's Care Advice service covers all aspects of care and in addition to our usual advice is providing up to the minute information on care during the current crisis.
There is a huge amount of information being issued on COVID-19. If you, or a family member, have any concerns regarding care, please do not worry alone.
Grace Consulting is here to support you. Call Grace on 01483 203066 to discuss your situation. If you decide to take advantage of the service, book a call with a personal Care Adviser, who will provide up to the minute advice for your individual circumstances.
Example areas covered:
Government policy on care
- Up to the minute advice relating to your care concerns
Sourcing care and support
- What to do and who to contact if you can't get out and need help at home. Your Care Adviser will help you make quick, educated/informed decisions
Discharge from hospital
- What to expect under the new temporary arrangements
Do you need a long-term plan?
- Short term or temporary arrangements may be in place currently. We can help you or a family member put in place a long-term care plan
- How to cope with social isolation for yourself or remote family members
Restrictions on visiting relatives in residential care
- Advice on how to keep in contact and monitor care with the current restrictions in place
Help for Carers
- Advice on how to cope with the additional pressures on family carers