The challenges of an ageing population
The UK population is ageing and many older people live with disabilities and limiting longstanding illnesses. Increasing numbers of elderly and vulnerable people need care and support.
Care Advice – an ideal benefit for healthcare plans: PMI and cash plans
Grace is experienced in adding value to healthcare plans, tailoring our service to provide much needed practical and emotional help and advice about all aspects of care.
This service helps families with elderly and vulnerable relatives, and older people themselves, resolve their care issues as smoothly and calmly as possible, saving time, money and stress.
Tailored Services for Healthcare
A full range of independent care advice services is available, tailored according to level of need and budget, from care advice line guidance to full case management. All services provide expert, confidential, practical and emotional support regarding care, such as:
- Advice about care options and care services
- Advice to people leaving hospital on how the system works
- Help to find long-term, short-term, convalescent and respite care
- Advice about care allowances and benefits
- The role of the NHS and Local Authorities
- Sourcing physio and OT services
- Advice on available help: counselling services, local support groups and charities
Challenge our creativity to find your USP
'100% of members who used the long term care advice service rated the experience as extremely good/good' - Benenden Healthcare Society Member Satisfaction Portal
Grace has gained a thorough insight into what makes an added-value care solution work for healthcare products. If you are considering a care benefit why not call now on 01483 203066 and challenge our creativity?