The growing need for eldercare
As the UK population ages, many organisations have employees who find themselves challenged by care issues facing their elderly relatives. Care options can seem endless, and without expert help and sympathetic advice it is difficult to know if the right care decisions are being made.
The 'silent productivity killer'
Employees with eldercare responsibilities may be stressed and distracted at work.
- Health and social care services can be difficult to navigate
- Care options may seem endless
- Care often seems expensive and care funding is not always fully explained
- Care issues take time and energy to resolve
Consequently, employees may need to take short-term absence or could even leave employment altogether if the situation becomes too difficult to manage.
Grace Consulting can help
Grace is experienced in offering independent care advice as an employee benefit, both branded and white-labelled.
A full range of independent care advice services is available from care advice line guidance to full case management.
All services provide expert, confidential, practical and emotional support regarding care.
Benefits for employers
- Greater productivity thanks to reduced absence from work and improved wellbeing
- Enhanced employee retention through improved work-life balance
- Family-friendly recognition
Benefits for employees
- Benefit available to whole family
- Helped to make care decisions and to find the best possible care solutions
- Reduced absence from work
- Improved wellbeing